It’s holiday time and I’ve been planning some tasty dishes to cook up on my days off. Most of the recipes listed below are mine, but there are also some great additions from some of my favorite blogs and healthy chefs. Some of these may not fit into your traditional idea of a holiday menu, but these are all things I’d personally love to make for a holiday gathering with family and friends, whether it’s Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Easter, or just a cozy Sunday at home.
Sure, some of these recipes are indulgent, but treating yourself is what you’re supposed to do during the holidays, right? The majority of the recipes here use fresh, plant-based ingredients, and none of them skimp on flavor.
Got some great holiday recipes of your own? Please leave me a comment and share it. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!
p.s. Are you still working on your holiday shopping? Check out my list of 10 healthy holiday gift ideas.
- Red Potato Salad
- Black & White Sesame Tofu
- Kale Avocado Salad
- Potato Pancakes
- Butternut Squash & Pecan Salad
- Caramelized Corn w/ Fresh Mint (NY Times)
- Carrots Confit (Mark Bittman)
- Savory Stuffed Cabbage
- Chiocciole Alfredo with Broccoli & Tomatoes
- Stuffed Peppers
- Vegan Shepherds Pie w/ Gravy (OhSheGlows)
- Harvest Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (Chloe Coscarelli)
- Black Bean Soup w/ Avocado
- Crab & Scallop Chowder
- Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Curried Turnip Soup
- Chocolate Coconutty Macaroons
- Peach Crumble w/ Vegan Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Alicia Silverstone)
- Grilled Pineapple with Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream & Cacao Nibs
- Baked Apple Crumble
- Homemade Dairy-Free Holiday Fudge (The Healthy Apple)