Last week I held my second blogging marathon. It was 7 straight days of healthy desserts made at home, and I had a lot of fun dreaming up the recipes. My boyfriend was also very happy to get to enjoy all the tasty leftovers I had around the house! I hope you enjoy all my desserts, and maybe you’ll get a few ideas for holiday recipes with your family and friends. I think Day 2′s grilled pineapple was my favorite. I’ll find any excuse to use my stovetop grill pan.
- Day 1 (Baked Apple Crumble)
- Day 2 (Grilled Pineapple w/ Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream & Cacao Nibs)
- Day 3 (Tropical Popsicles)
- Day 4 (Vanilla Coconutty Macaroons)
- Day 5 (Baked Bananas w/ Almond Butter)
- Day 6 (Oatmeal Almond Chocolate Chunk Cookies)
- Day 7 (Blackberry Yogurt Parfait)